Sunday 1 June 2008

My First 'Stampin' Up' Set








These are made with my new SU set, Essence of Love. May be my first of theirs but certainly not the last. This first one is not my usual colour choice but I brayered the background with yellows and orange and really liked it.



These next two are also on brayered backgrounds,this first on has the same stamp randomly over the brayering. I double stamped the image without re-inking and the finished shadow effect is almost 3D - not so noticeable on the photo. Haven't decided on a sentiment yet.






This last one and the first have the butterfly from the set stamped, embossed and added with a glue dot to give some depth. Added flower brads and the quote from the set too.

3 comments:

Jak Heath said...

These are wonderfully arty, love them both.

Toni said...

beautiful Jean absolutley beautiful

Liz said...

Gorgeous cards Jean, love the colours you have used.