Sunday 19 October 2008

A Step Ahead

I seem to get so little time for crafting these days that when I had a day to myself I thought I ought to make my eldest grandson's birthday cards, even though it is still a month until the day.
The first one is from me and once again - what do you do for a 16 year old? Well he has just joined the Electric Nightmares Band as guitarist, keyboard player and vocalist so music was an obvious choice. I used the sheet music of 'The Entertainer' and typical 'man' colours.



The second is from Louise and I couldn't resist the cow stamp again - with slightly different wording and colour.



Message inside continues - '.... so just had to wish you a happy one'.

4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love them both the cow is great
shellxx

Jak Heath said...

The entertainer is very apt Jean I I just love the cow.

Joanie said...

Lovely cards Jean, I love them both, but I think the cow one is my favourite.
Joanie x

sheffsue said...

Love 'em both....but my favourite is definitely the cow.

Sue x