Wednesday, 30 September 2009

How safe can it be????

When we were going on holiday I put my credit/bank cards, cheque book and store cards - like Boots and Tesco point savers, in a safe place. Well, several really. When we returned I knew where my credit and bank cards were, got my priorities right, but could not for the life of me remember where I had put my cheque book or my other cards.

Last week after rooting round the house on a more or less daily basis with no result I had to ring the bank and order a new cheque book. No problem......... well, only that the person dealing with me must have decided that I couldn't get into my online banking and changed all my details. Eventually received new details in the post - but get this - the letter had my new customer number, my pin number, my bank sort number and my account number in the same letter - everything anyone needed to access my online account!! What is even more stunning, when I contacted the bank and pointed this out - they didn't think it was a problem!?!?!

Well, hurrah - this morning I found my cheque book, in the front of my ribbon drawer in the art room. Pretty obvious really.

I have £30+ on my Boots card and two receipts that have to be put on in the next week or two. Anyone got any idea where my point saver cards might be?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont agree that it was safe to send all those details together when i get new details i usually get half a dozen different letters

Jea xxx

Liz said...

Yep done the same thing Jean but not with my cheque book etc. Eventually found them in a drawer months later.
Not on about the letter from the bank though. You should make an official complaint.

lin741852 said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

abigail said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
sac juicy
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
chaussures jordan hommes
chaussures nike air max hommes
chaussures gucci femmes
chaussures christian louboutin femmes

abigail said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
sac juicy
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
chaussures jordan hommes
chaussures nike air max hommes
chaussures gucci femmes
chaussures christian louboutin femmes

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/#louisvuittonhandbags]louis vuitton handbags[/url], Excellent louis vuitton, like to deliver it with one
[url=http://louisvuittonbagsonlines.overblog.com#louisvuittonbags]louis vuitton bags[/url] MAGNIFIQUE NEUF SPLENDIDE - Paquet ULTRA RAPIDE
Many of these louis vuitton are fantastic. I possess obtained A large number of kind comments upon them. I might Positively strongly recommend the theifs to any one!!!!!
louis vuitton qui répond complet à fait à mes attentes. Paquet rapide.
Take pleasure in that louis vuitton. I'm ordering soon most of the african american definitely one on top of that.
I enjoy all of these louis vuitton. My personal basically criticism due to the fact could acquire ruinned while it's raining. Besides that they are sooo decent!